Measurement of free radicals
REMAINING TRUE TO THE PRINCIPLE TO FOLLOW
THE WORLD INNOVATIONS IN THE BIOMEDICINE
“BIODOCTOR” PRESENTS YOU
THE FIRST IN THE WORLD EQUIPMENT FOR BLOODLESS ANALYSIS
OF FREE RADICALS BY MEANS OF URINALYSIS
Testing the levels of free radicals is of the paramount importance in the medicine, as they are the cause of over 70 types of very serious diseases, led by cancer, diabetes, cerebral and cardio – vascular diseases, acute chronic inflammation, rapidly aging, etc.
But why so far, their so important determination is not established as primary and even routine analysis in our country. The answer is very simple – up to now the analysis of the level of free radicals in the human body has been a complicated and costly procedure everywhere in the world. Moreover – it was necessary to take blood from the patients, which has always been uncomfortable and stressful for them.
But… until today!!! Thanks to the latest achievements in science and technology the tests can now be accomplished by urinalysis – something far more preferable, and financially far more accessible to all. This truly revolutionary and significant as practical importance method allows to determine the extent of possible damage to the body – from the lighter (which are treated with routine bio-medicines) to the most severe and fulminant diseases.
Which are the factors, causing the formation of free radicals? They are:
Exogenous – from external factors that are an integral part of the living environment of modern, especially urban-type human being. They are contained in food, air and water. Particularly unfavorable are the daily stress, various exposures, chemical irritants, excessive caloric intake and a sedentary lifestyle. And vice versa – in excessive exercise there are produced a greater amount of waste products. So it must be moderate, with gradually increasing the load with intake of additional antioxidants.
Endogenous – the result of internal pathophysiological processes.
Cooperative – factors leading to synergy, too severe for the body, with repeatedly exceeding additive effect. (For them, as well as in endogenous, there is a mandatory need for individual medical consultation!)
What are free radicals and why are they so dangerous?
In essence free radicals are independently existing chemical particles (atoms, ions, molecules or parts of molecules) that have at least one unpaired electron in their outer orbits. That makes them unstable and highly reactive under direct interaction with all molecular components of living cells – lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, etc. This leads to structural and functional changes, membrane and cell defects, the inactivation of enzymes, mutations in the proteins, in the cellular structures and even whole cells, and many other serious metabolic abnormalities with subsequent morbid manifestation. Of course the body has its own antioxidant systems for protection, but they can not eliminate entirely any exogenous or endogenous formation of free radicals. In their excessive, sometimes chain formation (often additionally helped by the reduced defenses of the body) it is reached dangerous total oxidative stress – a direct participant accompanying in varying degrees all disease processes in the body.
A chain of reactions it is formed, where the free radical “steals” another electron from the nearest unstable molecule, which in turn is converted into a free radical. And so – injury after injury… ad infinitum. If these processes are not determined on time, diseases will succeed each other, they will multiply and become more and more serious!
That’s why it is necessary to monitor the levels of free radicals in our body. As a natural product of the ongoing reactions in our body, free radicals are inevitable. But as in many cases here the rule applies, that the dose makes the poison.
The risk of disease increases many times in content of free radicals over definite levels !!!
Here are only some of the many diseases caused by high levels of free radicals:
– Accelerated body aging, degeneration;
– Severe heart and brain diseases (atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke, ALS, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia …)
– Diabetes, pancreatitis;
– Autoimmune and gastro – intestinal diseases (Crohn’s disease, gastritis, ulcers …)
– Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, Sjögren and Behcet diseases;
– Loss of vision, cataracts;
– Atopic dermatitis;
– Anemia, easy cold and susceptibility to viral and bacterial infections;
– and many others.
FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY YOUR HEALTH TO DEPEND TO A GREATER EXTENT ON YOU!
To prevent unpleasant surprises, finding out unlocked serious illness or already positive tumor marker at a late stage!
You now have a unique opportunity to prevent this time on time with FR screening for the level of free radicals – painlessly and easily accessible analysis in our country – Bulgaria!
Make yourself a present – health and longevity!
Make a present to your relatives and friends!
We wish you this and we will help you to obtain it!
THE TEAM OF BIODOCTOR
WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING SAMPLE FOR ANALYSIS?
- Obtain from the pharmacy a container for urine. It is preferably the largest size. You can use a jar with a cap, well washed and boiled in hot water.
- The sample must be from the first morning urine and brought not later than 6 hours after it’s taking! If at night you have a need to urinate, that is the sample what will be needed for testing, but you must strictly keep the six-hour period after it’s taking. If a greater time difference is to come up, better postpone the test for another day. You can avoid this inconvenience by not taking liquids after 19 o’clock the evening before. Avoid also juicy fruits and foods.
- In patients with systemic night urination it is allowed an exception. The sample is taken at the first night urination and it is best to bring it on Friday, when our working time is from 8:00 instead of 10:00 o’clock.
- As to women – it is not desirable to be tested during the monthly cycle. This is done only for emergencies after a very good washing, the best with ladies douche.
- Don’t forget to call us in advance and make an appointment. This is for your convenience!