How does it work?
AMAZING RESULTS FROM THE IMPACT OF THE THERMAL JAGE MASSAGE BED TO YOUR ORGANISM
• Increasees the production of red and white blood cells in the body.
• The production of interferon in the body increases. This is important for preventing and eliminating inflammation.
• It improves the abdominal function of the heart muscle, improves blood circulation, peripheral edema in the lower limbs dissapears. All this prevents arterial sclerosis.
• Production of the hormone melatonin is normalized. Melatonin prevents stress, cancer, heart disease, slows the aging process, and also boosts immunity.
• The levels of depression, stress, and anxiety decrease significantly.
• It improves the digestive system.
• Improves blood circulation in the diseased areas of the body, and removes harmful substances; this relieves the pain.
• It has a positive impact on the growth and development of the body, especially on children.
The Thermo-Massage Complex is advanced at the level of modern scientific technologies and uses the following principles:
- The method of point massage consists of applying pressure to acupuncture points, which affects all the organs of our body. The effect of this type of massage is performed by jade heads of the thermo massage bed, providing the body with extra energy and accelerating metabolism, this method is particularly effective for the prevention and treatment of various diseases, especially in adulthood. As a result of the thermal effect of the thermo-masse, relaxation of the muscles, which stimulate blood circulation and lymphocyte, normalizes the conduction of the nerves. At the same time, under the influence of the massage, elements of manual therapy appear. The spine stretches, straightens and as a consequence removes the snapping of the nerve endings located in the spine and normalizes the functions of many organs. The structure of the spine adapts to the movement of jade massage heads, which results in the upright and corresponding “leveling” of the spine, restoring its mobility, and in addition regulating the function of the various systems of the body. In the complex of healing factors used in the thermo-massager, there is also a general healing massage, which is made by thermo-massage jade heads embedded in the two parts of the appliance, respectively massaging the upper body and legs. Thsi massage helps to improve the blood circulation in the muscles, normalize their function, melt fat and cholesterol deposits, improve nerve conduction, increase mood, remove fatigue and tiredness, feel tide of strength, weaken muscle pain.
- Thermal therapy uses the heat effect of infrared waves at certain locations of the body, activating processes of both cell and tissue-level.
- The thermal impact of the thermal jade bed is carried out by jade massage heads. In the East jade is considered a symbol of longevity and health and radiates waves similar to those emitted by the human body. Its qualities help the treatment of damaged organs and are beneficial to the body’s tissues, helps cleanse it of toxins, and has a rejuvenating effect.
- The infrared radiation is an effective factor favorably affecting the human body. It can replace the medication and as a means for treatment. The infrared radiation is a natural regulator of the internal environment of the organism at the molecular, cellular and tissue level. Infrared radiation effectively regulates carbohydrate, protein, fat, water, salt and mineral metabolism; cellular metabolism; and other regenerative processes.
Spectral poles of infrared radiation have powerful impact not only for the biological, physicochemical and physiological functions of the body, but also for the psycho-emotional state, mental abilities and spiritual growth of the person. The infrared therapy is necessary especially when people are subjected to stress.
Pros and cons:
The thermal jade bed has favorable effect on:
– discopathy and disc herniation
– neuralgia, neuritis, lumbago, sciatica, paralysis,
– osteochondrosis of the spine
– diabetic polyneuropathy
– Nerve-vegetative dystonia
– sinusitis hearing disorder and more.
– migraine, hypertonic disease
– Arthritis, including rheumatic and metabolic
– muscle aches and cramps
– diseases of the heart and blood vessels
– diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
– headache, migraine
– Hearing impaired
– diseases of the nose, throat
– bronchial asthma, bronchitis
– insomnia and other disorders of the central nervous system (neurosis), nervous overvoltages
– accelerated wound healing and injuries, bruises, fractures, haematomas
– burns, processes of new skin formation; adenoma, prostatitis
– overweight (obesity), cellulitis, etc.
– very good response to depression and stress
The thermal jade bed should not be used in the following conditions:
– implants in the spine
– oncological diseases
– Acute inflammatory diseases accompanied by fever
– decompensation of the cardiovascular system
– grade 3 hypertension
– severe impairment and visual disturbance
– some types of dermatitis
– purulent skin diseases
– diseases of the blood
– artificial organs, cardiostimulators
Method of point massage:
It consists of applying pressure to acupuncture points, which affects all the organs of our body. This type of massage is performed by jade heads of the thermal bed and provides the body with more energy and faster metabolism. This method is particularly effective for the prevention and treatment of various diseases, especially in adulthood. As a result, the thermal impact of massage relaxes the muscles, stimulates blood and lymph circulation and normalizes the conductivity of nerves.
Simultaneously under the influence of massage, elements of manual therapy are also exhibited. Spine stretches up, consequently eliminating pinching the nerve endings located in the spine and normalizes the functions of many of the organs.
Thermotherapy is the heat effect of the infrared waves at certain locations of the body, causing the activation of the processes of cell and tissue-level.
The thermal impact in the given equipment is carried out by jade massage heads.
What is JADE?
JADE – translated from Spanish means “waist stone” and from Greek “nefros” – “kidney”. This stone has amazing viscosity, retains heat for long time and radiates infrared rays.In ancient times it was heated and used as a heater for the kidneys. The composition of jade includes calcium, magnesium and iron silicates with very small injected amphiboles.
In ancient times nephritis was considered a first means for treating various diseases. The stone is worn on the body for the treatment and prevention of absolutely all illnesses. In various medical books published in the East, the jade stone is described as a means for treating the affected organs and to remove slag from the body. In China many diseases were successfully treated using jade powder. Avicenna treated with jade the gastrointestinal tract. Wafers of this material are placed on the body to reduce pain from bruises, stretch, and rheumatism. They can treat inflammatory processes in the body and to relieve the pain in the muscles. In many countries the jade stone is used to massage the body and face.
The jade stone has the ability to remove wrinkles on the face, and that is why at the end of the massage jade plates are placed on the face. During the massage with jade stones, they are held in areas around the joint tissues and down the spine. It works great for prevention of exacerbations of chronic diseases. For healthy people such a massage is effective for rejuvenation, enhancing the overall tone and life potential. This stone is an excellent remedy for headache, vertigo, atherosclerosis, stroke and eye diseases.
It removes dental pain, renal colic, normalizes cardiovascular activity and the work of the genitourinary system. Jade is extremely helpful with nervous diseases, has soothing qualities, disabling depression. It helps restore blood circulation and bone marrow. The stone is the perfect substitute for warm and hot compresses. Jade helps to enhance regeneration, and that means rejuvenate the body, extending human life. Once in China, it was more treasured than gold.
The structure of the spine adapts to the movement of jade massager heads, leading to straightening and corresponding “leveling” of the spine, restoring his mobility, and with it adjusting the function of various body systems.
One of the healing factors of the thermal bed is also a common therapeutic massage, which is performed by the thermal jade heads embedded in the two parts of the device, respectively massaging the upper body and legs.
Massage helps to improve blood circulation in the muscles, normalizing their functions, melting fat and cholesterol deposits, improve nerve conduction, improving mood, eliminate fatigue and tiredness, feels a surge of strength, diminished muscular aches.
Methods of impact on the body used in this equipment do not contradict and oppose traditional medicine, but complement it. These methods are known for hundreds of years: massage, acupressure (“pressure of the fingers”), manual adjustment or therapy of spinal cord, heating of the biologically active points in the human body at a temperature of 70 ° C.
The key is combining and complex use of these methods with the use of latest technology. Moreover, the human body does not undergo intervention outside the natural processes occurring in it. The equipment does not heal any specific medical conditions. It creates the necessary conditions for the human body as a single system alone to recover, using all its internal capabilities and resources. It is also used for the prophylaxis and warning for the onset of various disorders, both in adults and in children.
God has placed in the human body the ability to cope with any illness alone. The complex impact of this equipment only stimulates in all systems of the human body, (including the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, urinary, musculoskeletal, immune and others) the process of self-healing. This can explain the miraculous cure for those who use the equipment.
Infrared radiation is an effective factor favorably affecting the human body. It can replace the medication as a means for treatment. The infrared radiation is a natural regulator of the internal environment of the organism at the molecular, cellular, tissue level, at the level of functional systems of the whole organism. Infrared radiation effectively regulates carbohydrate, protein, fat, water, salt and mineral metabolism, cellular metabolism, and other regenerative processes. Spectral poles of infrared radiation have powerful beneficial influence not only for the biological, physicochemical and physiological functions of the body, but also for the psycho-emotional state, mental abilities and spiritual growth of the person. For this infra-red treatment is required particularly where humans are often subjected to stress and other adverse effects.
The infrared radiation affects the complex readaptation processes and it has:
– Antitumor activity;
– Increases the body’s defenses;
– Prevents stress and depressions;
– Regulates the production endorphin, melatonin and other biologically active substances;
– Regulate the psycho-emotional state, etc.